this is me..!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where I Come From.

So I got to thinking, in order to make this an accurate documentation of my trip I need to show where I come from. So here it is, home sweet home.




In the summers there are beautiful back roads that lead to amazing hiking trails in forgotten mountains. Kind of mysterious when it comes down to it.




This is a picture from one of the trails. Very peaceful.



Sunsets are perhaps the most special gift nature gives us, a masterpiece made everyday for everyone to enjoy. My father took this picture.



This is current, after a foot of snow this is what around my house looks like and it is quite cold. BURR, but it gives a special twist to my little mountain town.



Some more pictures of around my house. Horses, HURRAY!



This is the road to get to my house.



and a tree.

1 comment:

  1. hope your trip is amazing and filled with the most fulfilling experiences! the weather will be great, the food delicious and hot men.. everywhere. I hope you take every moment in like a breath of deep air- enjoy it my darling! email me about your time there! until then ! CIAO!

    p.s- backpacking back to the states- lets count on it!

    jaimmmmmiers

    ReplyDelete