this is me..!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Impatience& Daydreaming..


So there is something about waiting for something great to come, happen and change you. My blissful mind mecca is this imaginary moment when I walk off the plane where I am overwhelmed with the humidity in my lungs. I frightfully venture to find a taxi to take me to my destination, without knowing a word of Portuguese. Oh the exciting nightmare. I wonder if most people go through the similar emotional roller-coaster? Well I won't exactly know what it will be like to finally venture to this exotic country, but I'll soon find out! Till then.

1 comment:

  1. Hi we don't know eachother but I am also going to brazil next year for school. I live in Denver. By chance are you doing rotary?? Like an exchange? My email is jacksonlema@mail.com

    ReplyDelete